LANAP – Laser Gum Surgery East Brunswick, NJ
LANAP, Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure, is the “modern” treatment for gum disease. Middlesex Periodontics and Dental Implants is the first periodontal practice in the area to offer this “cutting edge” technique to its patients. Dr. Reich aims to provide the highest quality of care to his patients.
LANAP is a great alternative to traditional gum surgery
- LANAP – Laser Gum Surgery is an innovative FDA approved treatment for periodontal disease.
- LANAP has the advanced capability to treat periodontal disease without the use of a scalpel and without the need for stitches.
- LANAP utilizes safe and proven laser technology to gently remove harmful bacteria and diseased tissue from your gums. This removal of bacteria allows for the optimal environment for healing.
- Treating periodontal disease with LANAP makes it possible to treat teeth that may otherwise have to be extracted.
- There’s minimal discomfort with LANAP therapy.
- LANAP therapy is safe for patients with health concerns such as diabetes, hemophilia, or those taking “blood thinning” medications such as Coumadin.
- Other benefits of LANAP include: Fast Healing, Reduced Risk of Infection, and Decreased Sensitivity.
Many patients with Dental Implants suffer from gum disease around their implants. This condition is known as Peri-Implantitis, which is similar to Periodontitis (Gum Disease) around natural teeth. This can cause bleeding, suppurtation (puss) and bone loss around your implant. Until recently, treatment for failing implants was, in most cases, removal of the implant, waiting and replacing the implant, at a later date.
Utilizing the Periolase, Dr. Reich is able to perform a laser procedure known as LAPIP. LAPIP, Laser Assisted Peri-Implant Procedure, can, in many cases, treat complications associated with Peri-Implantitis. LAPIP enables the doctor to safely treat the infection around the implant.
Call our office at East Brunswick Office Phone Number 732-257-7300 to schedule a consultation.
Middlesex Periodontics & Dental Implants, PC
Staff is friendly & excellent care.
- Toni R
Very happy with results
- Gary D
i feel confortable conming her
- arsene c
I couldn't be happier with Dr Reich and his staff. He explained everything to me thoroughly, put me at ease and did a fabulous job. Everyone in the office is very friendly and nice. I wouldn't hesitate recommending his practice to anyone needing periodontal care.
- Susan P
I highly recommend Middlesex Periodontics and Dental Implants, P.C.
- Linda F